Kistler Morse Automation Limited is in the field of Process Control & Bulk Inventory Management. These systems are based on Innovative Semi-Conductor; Strain & Ultrasonic Sensors to custom build Electronic Weighing and Level Measurement Systems. The Company began its Commercial Operations in 1995 with the following agreements:
- R & D PACT Agreement with Kistler-Morse Corporation and PACT – ICICI.
- License to Manufacture Agreement with Kistler-Morse Corporation, U.S.A.
- Service & Marketing Agreement with Kistler-Morse Corporation, U.S.A.
- Technical Collaboration Agreement with CST-Autoweigh, USA.
- Joint Venture Agreement with CST-Autoweigh, USA.
- Share Holders Agreement with CST-Autoweigh, USA.
Kistler Morse Automation Limited was incorporated in the year 1993 as a Private Limited Company and started operations under the Agreement with PACT-ICICI and USAID during 2nd Quarter of 1994. PACT sanctioned a grant of Rs. 120 Lakhs, and under the PACT Program the following activities were successfully completed by September 1995.
- Adaptation of the Technology to suit Indian Conditions and Environment.
- Technology Absorption and Indigenization.
- Concept Marketing and Pre-Marketing.
- Field Installations, Observations, Feed Backs and Design Finalizations.
- Facility for Light Engineering Fabrication and Electronic Assembly and Testing.
Kistler-Morse Corporation is now a group Company of Danaher Corporation which is;
- S & P 500 Company
- Fortune 500 Company
- More than US $ 4 Billion in Sales
- Four Strategic Business Platforms
KMAL successfully commercialized the product and solutions since 1995. The list of Users of KMAL equipment is like the WHO IS WHO of the Indian Industry.